This summer the CID Library doesn't close
During the month of August the CID Library will provide the following services remotely (non-face-to-face):
• Interlibrary loan and access to the external document
• Information and bibliographic inquiries
• Personal loan (check conditions)
• Complete Digital.CSIC service (including delegated archiving service)
• Management of user cards, PAPI, resolution of incidents related to access to databases, electronic journals, etc.
• Phone attention
• Web attention
• User training
• Bibliometric attention (citation indicators of authors, magazines, quartiles, JCR…)
• Attention about GesBIB, Scopus, WOS, Google Scholar, etc.
• Attention on author identifiers: ORCID, Researcher ID, Scopus ID.
• Attention on issues of support for publication and on compliance with the mandates linked to the European Commission's financing framework, Horizon 2020
• Dissemination of library activities: through email, the library website, the Kemixon Reporter 2.0 blog and the @Biblioteca_CID twitter account
• Attention purchase requests, consultation of budgets and request to suppliers
If you wish to contact the CID Library service, you can do so through the following options:
• Telephone: 934006100 -Ext. 1173- Between 9:00 and 13:00 from Monday to Friday
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Virtual web mailbox: http://www.cid.csic.es/biblioteca/
If you wish to request a book, magazine article or other type of document, you can do so through the section:
APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTS from the web http://www.cid.csic.es/biblioteca/